Take advantage of our products as integrated suite or in the cloud. A complete workspace suite that enable remote and office users to connect securely to their networks to access documents, share files, send and receive emails as well as initiate Web Meeting without being physically present.
Using XenApp and Xendesktop, you can securely deliver Windows, Linux, Web, Saas and virtual desktop to any device anytime, anywhere. Give employees the freedom to work from anywhere without compromising security.
The information below is found when the hyperlink of APP virtualization and VDI is clicked
Deliver Windows, Linux, web, and SaaS applications or full virtual desktops to workers on any device, anywhere. Only Citrix provides a complete virtual app and desktop solution to meet all your needs from a single, easy-to-deploy platform. Give employees the freedom to work from anywhere while reducing cost on IT.
Capabilities of XenApp and Xendesktop
- High-definition User experience on any device – On any device, access to your desktop feels the same as sitting on your local office computer
- Simplify your migration- Easy to perform migration in a very short time
- Simplify application management – With the embedded features, IT administrators will discover, automate, model, and manage applications for faster migration, easier app virtualization, and streamlined app management.
- Deliver secure access to web and Saas apps in any browser
- Enable virtual desktops online or offline – Online or offline, users are able to work with secured virtual computers and reduces the risk of data loss for on-the-go laptop users with features such as time-based lockout, expiration, and remote wipe policies
- Deliver graphics–intensive 3D apps – Why purchase and maintain high-end desktops to run CAD applications? Instead of installing CAD applications on costly high-end workstations, you can move desktops, apps and data to the datacenter and cloud providers, where they can be securely accessed on-demand by users anywhere. Apps and desktops run centrally on either virtual or physical machines freeing people to work on any device they choose—even a tablet.
Do I need XenApp or Xendesktop?
|Centralized security in the data center||♦||♦|
|Single management console for apps and desktops||♦||♦|
|Published Windows, Linux, web, and SaaS applications||♦||♦|
|Remote PC access||♦|
|Offline client virtualization for disconnected user requirements||♦|
See what Citrix app and desktop virtualization solutions can do for your business
- Mobile Productivity
- Security and Compliance
- Simplified IT
- Cost Savings
Using XenMobile, users experience BYO or corporate devices, without compromising security. Let us help you manage your XenMobile environment in order to give you full access to mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), mobile content management (MCM), secure network gateway, and enterprise-grade mobile productivity apps in one comprehensive solution. Android, Windows and IOS are supported.
Capabilities of XenMobile
- Enable bring-your-own-device (BYOD) without compromising security
- Securely deliver business apps to any device
- Simplified device management from unified end-point management – Centralized management platform for all devices.
- Enable shared mobile devices and apps – Everyone can share device, cost saving.
- Secure internally developed and Vendors (third party) apps – internally-developed apps are protected with a single line of code using encryption and micro-VPN
File sync and sharing meets the collaboration and mobility needs of users and the data security requirements of the enterprise.
What Citrix file sync and sharing can do for your business?
- Mobile productivity – Access, sync, and share files from anywhere, on any device, for easy collaboration and enhanced productivity.
- Security and Compliance – Determine how sensitive data is stored, accessed, and shared, with security features and policies that meet enterprise compliance requirements.
- Flexible Storage options – Decide where your data is stored—on premises or in the cloud —to meet the unique needs of your organization.