PBX stands for Private branch exchange which is a private telephone system network used within a company. Users of the PBX phone system share a number of outside lines for making external phone calls.
We partner with different communication channels in supplying & supporting different telephone systems according to your requirements. Both hardware and software based PBX gives you the ability to receive and make calls, transfer calls between extensions, connect 2 different branch offices, utilize digital receptionist in controlling your communications and more.
Prodinet offers three (3) different telephone solutions to suit the need of your business.
As little as R150 per month, you can host your extension on our platform.
This solution saves huge cost on infrastructure. If your business is looking for telephone systems without having to put in infrastructure, we can provide you with our hosted solution. You will requires very stable and fast internet connection.
For those offices with pre-existing telephone system, you can convert to digital voice communication using your existing hardware –BYOD (Bring-Your-Own Device).
In most cases, we design, supply, install and manage your solution entirely.
5 Top Benefits of Hosted PBX
Would you like to house your own PBX device? It is the most advantageous way of taking full control of your voice communication. We supply different PBX hardware ranging from IP phones, Soft-phones, Gateways, Accessories & more. We bring voice communication within your organization and it’s very flexible in terms of management & expansion.
Our passion is to assist you with choosing the right device, create the best design & provide a more reliable support.
Taking advantage of software based PBX is increasingly growing in the communication industry.
With different modules, you can achieve the best solution, all your requirements in just a click!
-Hotel modules – Supporting hotel all features.
-Office modules – Support fully functional office voice communication.
-Call centre modules – complete call centre solution for inbound & outbound calls facility.
What SIP Phones can I use with 3CX?
The following SIP Phones / IP Phones are supported. Click on the phone for a detailed configuration guide. Each SIP Phone has a configuration guide to allow it to be configured via its web interface, or alternatively to allow it to be provisioned and thus configured remotely from the PBX interface.
Supported IP Phones
• Fanvil C Series: C400, C600
• Fanvil H Series: H3
• Fanvil X Series: X3/X3P/X3S, X4, X5/X5G
• Htek UC8 Series: UC802, UC803, UC804, UC806, UC840, UC842, UC860, UC862
• Htek UC9 Series: UC902, UC924, UC926
• snom 3/D3 Series: 300, D305, D315, 320, D345, 360, 370, D375
• snom 7/D7 Series: 710/D710, 715/D715, 720/D725, D745, 760/D765
• snom 8 Series: 820, 821, 870
• snom M Series: M300, M700 Dect Base (M300 Handset, M700 Handset)
• Yealink T1 Series: T19P/E2
• Yealink T2 Series: T20P, T21P/E2, T22P, T23P/G, T26P, T27P, T28P, T29G
• Yealink T3 Series: T32G, T38G
• Yealink T4 Series: T40P, T41P, T42G, T46G, T48G
• Yealink DECT Series: W52P
Legacy (Limited Feature Set & Support)
• Aastra 67i Series: 6730i, 6731i, 6739i, 6751i, 6753i, 6755i, 6757i
• Cisco 7900 Series: 7940, 7941, 7960, 7961
• Cisco SPA Series: 302, 303, 501G, 502G, 504G, 508G, 509G, 512G, 514G, 525G/G2
• Gigaset DECT Series: N510 IP PRO
• Grandstream GXP Series: 1160, 1165, 1400, 1405, 1450, 2100, 2110, 2120, 2124
• Panasonic DECT Series: KX-TGP500B01
• Polycom SoundPoint 301, 501, 600, 601, 4000
• Polycom SoundPoint 320, 330
• Polycom SoundPoint 321, 331, 335, 450, 550, 560, 650, 670
• Polycom VVX 101, 201, 300, 301, 310, 311, 400, 401, 410, 411, 500, 501, 600, 601
• Yealink VP530
Doorphones / PA Systems / Intercom
• Fanvil i20, i21/i21T
• snom PA1 – Public Announcement System
• Polycom SoundStation 5000, 6000, 7000
• snom MeetingPoint