Slash Your Telco Costs With Hotel PBX
Low Cost & Easy to Manage Hotel PBX
Hotel PBX brings the award-winning, software-based PBX to the Hotel industry. Hotel PBX is extremely cost-effective when compared to traditional hotel PBXs, from installation costs to maintenance costs. It runs on mainstream operating systems ensuring easy management and minimum training is required.
Cut costs by using SIP Trunks
Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
Plug & Play configuration of IP Phones, SIP Trunks and Gateways
PMS Integration Ensures Maximum Efficiency
Hotel PBX also integrates with PMS systems to make sure that staff can perform most functions from within the Hotel Management Software. Some of the most popular PMS systems that the Hotel PBX works with are Protel, roomMaster and Micros-Fidelio, view the complete list.
Display guest name on reception, room service, management phones
Provides wake up calls, check-in / checkout, Do Not Disturb
Maid status allows housekeeping to set room status via phone
Hotel module integrates with some of the most popular PMS systems in the market such as: Protel, roomMaster, Brilliant Hotel Software and Micros-Fidelio. This means that staff can take advantage of all communications features from within the Hotel Management Software. It’s also possible to automate sharing important guest information, for example, to let cleaning staff know if a guest checks out, or to have the name of a guest sent to staff along with a room number.
The Hotel Solution PMS Integration can integrate with PMS systems in the following ways:
- Via the PBX Protocol, which resembles the Mitel SX 2000 hotel API, such that you can select the Mitel SX 2000 PBX in your hotel software.
- Via the Fidelio protocol
- Exchange of data can also be done on a custom basis. In this scenario, documentation must be provided by the reseller.
- Please note that we will require full documentation on the PMS system interface and full cooperation from the PMS vendor.
- Additional charges may apply if the PMS system is not fully supported by the above interfaces.
- Supported Property / Hotel Management Systems
Below are the hotel systems that can be supported via the above interfaces:
- InnQuest roomMaster 2000
- Brilliant Hotel software
Other hotel software systems are available on request and an additional development or support charge may be requested.
- Always Know Who’s Calling
- Because customers and the work output of your staff are the lifeblood of your business, the Hotel PBX has been designed to ensure that your customer satisfaction levels are always met and those positive TripAdvisor reviews keep rolling in.
- Caller ID allows reception to provide a completely personalized service
- Integrate Hotel PBX seamlessly with your PMS
- Members of staff have access to the simple yet powerful Web interface